A three day training (21st March 2016 – 23rd March 2016) was conducted for distributors and mechanics of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited at Mangalore LPG Territory.
The training consisted imparted knowledge on :
- Methodological working of equipment used in LPG
- Techniques for marketing LPG to commercial users
- Practices that need to be added while routine check of vaporizer
- Maintenance of 450 kgs cylinders
- Explanations of technical terms, safety regulations
- Piping installations practices
The inputs given by our team reaped valuable results and several other mechanics and distributors were sent to our workshop for training.