Training conducted in Bangalore for LPG distributors of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on 10th December 2019.
The training consisted of : –
- Vapour Off Take systems (VOT)
- Liquid Off Take systems (LOT)
- Manifold fittings in an ideal installation
- Calculation of LPG & PNG bank size
- LPG/PNG installation planning
- Types of Vaporizes used in pressure regulating system
- Pipeline Sizing analysis
This training helped the trainees to learn the correct procedure of LPG/PNG installations. At the end of the program certificates by Indian Gas Engineering Training Academy were given to all the participants.