We conducted a training on 24th February 2018 for delegates of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
The training included:
- Comparison between Liquid Off Take (LOT) and Vapour Off Take (VOT) systems
- Working principle of instruments used in the Mini Assembled Skid Technology (MAST) LOT systems
- Best practices in LPG cylinder management for 450 kgs installations.
- Method of Periodic Examination
- Emergency procedures and shut-down
The training was interactive and a lot of knowledge transfer took place. Towards the end of the training each participant received certificates from Indian Gas Engineering Training Academy.