A new installation was done by us at Karnataka Co – operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited (KMF) – Nandini, post which we conducted a training on 12th March 2020.
The trainees were officers from Indian Oil Corporation Limited and individuals from KMF.
The training was conducted on: –
- Installation practices for 450 kgs cylinders
- Fittings used in 450 kgs installations
- Working of filters, regulators, slam shut of valves
- Functions of dirt trap and flame arrestors
- Maintenance of 150 kgs vaporizer
The training helped the staff of KMF and IOCL officers understand the process of the new installation and how it would help them save time and cost.