Practical training conducted at our Pune workshop on 20th March 2018 for understanding the start to finish process on Mini Assembled SKID Technology Liquid offtake system for LPG.
The trainees were shown the following: –
- How to install apparatuses like ball valves, filtration unit, slam shut off valve, pressure regulator, pressure gauges
- Correct use of labels and signage
- LPG Meter fitting practices
- Gas leakage testing
- Equipment usage in designing the system
- On-site safety precautions
The trainees were able to strengthen their technical skills and higher productivity was delivered by them. Towards the end of the seminar the trainees received certificates by Indian Gas Engineering Training Academy.