We conducted a training at our Pune Workshop on 12th February 2020.
The topics covered were:
- Basic properties of LPG along with its applications.
- Elements and essentials of safe installations.
- Maintenance of LOT and VOT installations of 450 kgs cylinders.
- Rules, standards and sample layouts for manifolds, gas trains and vaporizers.
- Fuel comparison and conversion.
- Methods of testing pipelines.
The training helped the candidates to gain overall knowledge on the basics of LPG systems. Certificates by Indian Gas Engineering Training Academy were awarded to all.