A 10 – day training course starting from 30th September 2019 was attended by Attah Adoma Senior and Mr. Abdul Razak Atees from Ghana.
At our Pune office they were trained theoretically and practically on: –
- VOT/LOT 450 kgs systems
- Manifolds and their fixtures
- Single and dual stream pressure reducing system
- LPG safety rules and regulations
- Gas Meter and burner functioning
- Fuel conversion practices
- Leakage testing
They were shown various client locations in order to gain a deeper understanding of industrial and commercial applications of LPG. Towards the end of the program they received a certificate from Indian Gas Engineering Training Academy. Since their organization evolved greatly post the training, they are to come for further learning in 2020.